Wednesday, May 16, 2007

VOTE FOR ME n DES!

I've got tonnes of things to write today!
But today, just for today, actually tmr as well. Ya, will be an off-day for almost everything. (even blogging! am I blogging now? No.)
BECAUE I'M GONNA CONCENTRATE ON LIM BEI ELECTION! Yes the word is Election, its' an "L" there not a "r".
ur job is simple. click my name.
...

Peeps. Pls. I as well as Dai (Desmond, his blog link is a tthe bottom) promise to really work n contribute to RP & ur Welfare in EXCO!
GO to this link and vote: http://myrp2.myrp.edu.sg/sites/osg/Lists/STUDENT%20COUNCIL%20ELECTION%20AY0708%20VOTING/overview.aspx

If you are SEG student, vote for Lim Li Hui-SEG (Desmond)


CCC people VOTE ME (GOH WEN YAO-CCC), CCC ppl are people whom are under IG,:
  • Photo
  • Speak
  • Write
  • Cheerleading
  • Student Ambassador
  • or taking DCID Diploma

No worries if you are none of the above, you are still USEFUL!!!

Ask people from these Clubs to votes for us. GO!

Thanks am million for ppl who supports me.

For ppl who din. Go to hell! (just kidding, *smile*)

-@men lived to be voted --->just for this 3 days

No comments: