&!
I realise I will be 18 this yr. SHIT!I mean its like 18.
If I'm lucky, 20% of mi lfe gone.
If I'm unlucky 33.33% of mi life gone.
But no worries I'm always lucky!
Although its like Oct 3rd den I'm official 18...
anw, u guys got the hint up there?
Actually I'm preety worried. 18 dis yr? Hmm...
Maybe I get my 18 resolution first, start a family?
...
Oh ya! few months back,when I engage the help of a professional fortune-teller, he told me tt my palm show tt I'm getting a daughter soon.
I know i'm desperate, but im NOT ready. God, thx, but pls let tt daughter of mine come out later pls?
...
Yester, my fren engage me to go for Multi-lvl market/network marketing.
I've nothing against it... but I went online and check abt this topic...
& I'm preety sad. Really.
Cos I realise dis so called 'career' actually takes away one's SELF!
Which is wad I dislike & scared of most.
FYI, GO!
Losing urself to ur WORK, NV!
N tt is y I wanna emigrate, I wanna go a slower pace country.
Remem, nex time ur fren does a job like dis, warn them abt all this first.
cos e equation goes dis ways...
Career -Self = Monetary (Again by @men)
Hail to @men~~~ Duh?!
No comments:
Post a Comment