Friday, August 17, 2007

Life is a JOKE
!!!JOKE!!!

yester when Kaile n me was walking to sch...
n so we came to saw our las sem classmate (call her G) with another guy in my class call B.

I whisper to Kaile, tt one potential chaser.
So Kaile look at G & say "POTENTIAL!"

my nitemare starts here...
i look at B, then G.
n i know i cant take it anymore.
SO i laughed aloud.

G knew I betray her immediately.
with a sensational pain around my neck, G was grabbing my neck and arms against a pillar in no time
n so the PRIME culprit, kaile, was standing aside pointing fingers at me laughing.
Knew i shldnt have trust her.

oh! btw, tts e first time the quiet gal of W34G show her kung hoo!
I made HER, herself... or isit dere is a nd 4 her to shw me HERSELF?!
...

rain rain rain
Morn rain
nd to go to sch
MASS CALL to share cab
Jing wei join me
wen downstairs n saw RP neighbour
so we came 2 sch tgt
reached Jing wei place.

he was right beside our cab
peeped in din saw me
nvm. 2nd time, taxi horn, peep in din saw me

e taxi driver turn back n ask "eh, ur fren saw a 2nd taxi here?"
i went "..."

u know.
Jing Wei isnt blind.
He just is pa jiao.
...
I just recieve a call
Edwin frm our class.

Storyline...
@men: yesh..
Edwin: eh edmund ar...
@men: *mus be up to no gd... sound so kind..."
Edwin: can help me bring my charger down to IT helpdesk?
@men: Deng DENG deng denge. Knew it!
immediate response from Edmund's SOS system:
@men: The number you have dialled is engaged at the moment, please try again later. Thank you. *hang phone*
anw, i still bring tt charger down...
...
Just came back 2 class.
Jing wei brighten up my day ONCE again.

he attempt to help throw away my tissue.
I STOPPED him immediaate,
so he ask: got mucus?
I ask back why?
Jing Wei says: i use to wipe my laptop screen

HE MADE MY DAY! *SMILE*

No comments: