Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What did you do on the last Day of 2008????
For me..
De 1st of e Last thing I did,
is a jog

e nex think I'll most probably do is sleep
which I believe many ppl is already doing... considering its 3...

& e nitemare will begin 1ce I wake up.
Cos I believe...
Almost all Year 3 hope tt dere will be NO MORE FYP!
BUT!
I also believe tt most Year 3 will be bringing their FYP from 2008-->2009!
Hallelujah!
Tt includes me
Hallelujah AGAIN!

Now, lemme see..
on e last day of 2008, I've
  • Excercise
  • Rest
  • Gain Knowledge

Wad else do I still have not done?
well, I guess its FUN i'm talking abt

yes, no1 ask me out. soSOSAD
but to make myself looks not so unwanted.
I think I've a gd excuse.

"I'm busy, busy with FYP..."
which is true to a large extent. BUT still it's an EXCUSE!

Hai... when Being Out! Is Being In!

ANW! speaking of e new Year!

Dere'll be an additional sec added to 2009.

364 : 23 : 59 : 60

I hrd its becos e Earth is rotating slower,
& some GREAT researcher
did some GREAT studies
& come up wif 1 GREAT conclusion
to add 1 GREAT sec to our World Time.

mathermatically, its pretty dumb...
think abt it...

grp of resarcher...
spend months of researching,
to add 1 bloody sec...

...
going really off e topic.
I recall my sec 3 days...

Dere was dis eng cher tt taught me...
english of course!!!

He miraculously made e whole of our WORST Express Class pass eng,
other than me...
I got 49.5/100

no doubt,
his accomplishment is somewad impressive since he did D almos impossible.

but den. he did somtink...
sort of, more impressive.

He said this to me: "Edmund! No Worries!"
I was like: "..."
And he continue.... : "U are the TOP failure in Dunearn!"

... seriously I hope he was more creative with his encouragement...

No comments: