Thursday, December 25, 2008

Wow! Let me tell abt a @men World Record I jus set.
Like recently.

Day 1:
3pm Wake-up

...Hang on to Com... till Day 2...

2am: FYP
8am: Bath + Head to School
11am: FYP
5pm: Reach Home + Sleep
6pm: Pangsa Friend & Movie for Nap
8pm: Head for Chalet

...Chalet Lepak... till Day 3

7am: Sleep
11am:Brunch Sushi Buffet
4pm: Meeting @ School
6pm: Bath & Read Book
8pm: Sleep

Total Hours Clocked: 53hours
Total Nap Hours: 6hours




I Heard Spanish don't sleep,
they spend their night hanging out
if tts e case, does it make me 1/2 a Spanish



Scientist advise 1/3 hours of sleep daily.
@ clocked like 1/9.



But I think tts nt e most impressive.


I did 1 bath for 51 hours!
...if u realise...

NOW! who wants to be friend with me still?
OR am i nominated for water saving campaign?



...



Anybody know im into the Penang Trip last week?
The trip is gd.
It was short though.




ASK ME! ASK ME! What is the most memorable part of the trip???
YES!



The best part IS THIS!!!





CAMPU&I WALKS THE WORLD!!!






where's the link?
THINK!!!!
okoktinktinktink.


YES!










I saw someone in Penang WEARING CAMP U&I SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!
Now! Repeat after me!




CAMPU&I WALKS THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

No comments: