Thursday, February 5, 2009

Jel summon Des & I to town to shop for Valentine gift...
Bloody hell, nv die b4, ask 2 guys who've no Valentine to go shop for her valentine gift.
Somemore bring us both in berms & tees to shops like LV; Gucci & some too "great to be known brand" store



WTH~!



And like e pass yr,
every yr same thing
Valentine means nothing to me.
?!$%^&*()


GOD IS SO UNFAIR!


but nvm

I bought a new wadrobe
maybe can consider hiding inside for mi valentine.

at least tts something I like
and every morn when I wake up I will see it!



hai...
Going botak into slavery for 2 years without love..




Still, being a nice person~...
To all couples:
Happy Valentines Day!





To all LONESOME Heroes,
Stay cool, and may you be notice by God tt he should be fair to all MAN & WOMEN!

No comments: