- Worried about getting old
- Scared of Death!
Regarding the above 2 paranoia which I am having, I have put some thoughts into it.
Everybody dies, someday.
But like any youth, I was once worried that if I die, I will perish
as in, literally perish from space
Thus, though I seriously am terrified by horror films,
I thought, maybe it's not that bad to cross path with a ghost, for ONCE!
becos if u see it, u will know that there is afterlife.
And My Worries will become No Worries.
Should I chance upon "it",
I have not qualms blurping my list of burning question ranging from...
"Is there really heaven and hell" to "Does God exist?"
.
Enough on my ghost story
.
I don't feel like writing anymore.
But I just want share some feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings I have recently.
Many a times in the morning when I see Fathers bringing their kids to school,
I feel like doing the same.




*Quote of the Day~
Instead of feeding pets, why not feed kids?!
1 comment:
...have you ever wondered what are you doing on Earth? It seem all to silly to think that we are here for no just end..if you're wondering is there is God...let me tell you that the World and what it contains including you are signs that tell the story of the ever-living God.
There is a purpose for life and death and death is not the end but it's the beginning of the 'real life'
Do ponder.....
Post a Comment