Because I need not imagine.
- M
- ctrl
- Spacebar
And so,
On 23rd May 2009
In Loving Memory of
M
Crtl
Spacebar
DO NOT! feel sad for my buttons, becuase it is part and parcel of life.
And they have already live life to their fullest and move on to the next phase of life without regrets.
Now, cuttacrap.
-----------------------------------------------
I have DISCOVERED humans are wierd.
Below are 2 recent encounter.
For the convenience of my typing, all Friend will be named "F"
F have ALOT of dandruff
F questions "I have alot of dandruff..."
Starts sweeping in front of me
@men: I know... YOU NEED NOT PROVE IT!!!
F eats...
F thinks "food taste like shit"
F says: Eee~ This taste like SHIT! Try it!
@men: and you tell me to try shit?!
F speaks...
Ponder~
F say: I think I have BAD BREATH, haa~~~
@men *faint*
------------------------------------------------
Jokes over.
Now the serious(&sad) stuff
Rememeber I mention I feel like running
RUNNING FOR LOOOOOOOOOOONG distance to get rid of my emo-ness?
I did.
I ran 3 days consecutively for an hr each day.
It did feel better.
But however hard I ran, I fail to escape Destiny clutches.
Because on Thursday, SMU letter came.
I know what it meant, I did not open and head out so that I can still enjoy my dinner.
But at the end of the day, I still have to face reality and that means "We regret to..."
And it did, Hope ended.
Ever heard of the Pandora Box?
I can only remember, and therefore share the story vaguely....
God gave Man 2 boxes.
One to open, and the other never to.
The one that was open, is filled with tonnes and tonnes of great things of life
like happiness; success; excitement; friendship etc
There is only one bad effects about life.
Fear, the fear that they will one day lose every great things they have.
And human, being creature of great curiosity,
finally decided to open the 2nd box and forego what the God have instructed
In it, lies the worst things about life.
Anger; fright; torture all came flooding out.
But again, amongst all the bad thing in life,
Human found Hope
The only glimpse of light in time of total darkness.
And I wonder.
Will human everlose Hope?
If we does, what will we become??
Since Hope is the last thing found in human
And without it, we will have NOTHING
I think people don't
Because when people almost lose hope, they will somehow create one.
The cheapest way of doing it is to cheat.
Lie to themself
And before I proceed, I must say that
The cheapest things in life often comes with the heaviest price.
Just like insanity or split personality,
where people cannot accept the lost of hope in reality that they create a "virtual" self and go into another world of their own which they make their own new dreamland.
A place where hope is vastly available.
Perhaps, these people are happy in the new world.
Yet, many of us always thought that bringing them back to "our" world will be best for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment