Sunday, May 27, 2007

Just read, DUMB!

I dono wads wif me after 10pm jus now. I start to feel "unfeeling". & SO! I've come here to RELEASE~~~ myself. Perhaps this is the new disorder called "@men blogging disorder".
Therefore, all the organism out there. Be prepared to read SSSTTTOOORRRIIIEEESSS!
___________________________________________________________________

Ok 1st thing 1st. LOOK! e above is RP students-created HP tag. IF u use a microscope, u can actually realise the design looks real cool! the most not cool thing as yet is I didn't see my name in it. BLEAH!~~
&.&.&. for just $3, u can get 1 at Agora, Monday & Tuesday!
!COME SUPPORT!
Sry u cant be first. COS I've already booked myself to be e first Customer. Please queue...

Edmund Special Service: U get to ask Edmund to create HP Tag for u IF u pay double!

~Would anyone ever do tt?~


___________________________________________________________________

Another disorder. The symtoms is u will grow Shrek's ear n slowly turn into a Shrek!?
Neh. Lame. Jus tt I bought it at Mc cos $2 u get to do charity, get a hairband, a bag tt holds the hairband and U GET TO BE 'SHREK'!

Of course another unforeseen benefit is tt ur frens get to hold the hairband and pass around while eating Mc with their greasy hand then get u to wear it. Well... I smile lika man.

Actually u benefit e most by having to get to c mi photo! duh?!_______________________________________________________________

Yesterday school was GREAT. I get to fall aslp in front of the faci while I drool all over my shirt and my friends laugh at me when I'm in DreamLand. Thx classmatesed!

...
OK! Universe is small, mother Earth is smaller, Singapore smallest.!
SHIT!!!!
Ok as u all know.
Kaile's one & only Ex is my cousin's only gf mentioned to me b4!
Tt's like already HOLY MAMA!

BUTBUTBUT! e story was like "Story Part 1"
K, I'll continue with Story Part 2:
I just realise my mentor, TRICIA, e one I took her as a SISTER, u know Ah Je ar!
Her bf is one of my cousin's Ex.
EEXEXEXEXXEXEXEXEXEXEEXEXEX. All e ex is popping out frm nowhere. STOP!
Dear cousins, would u mind settling down.
Easy, just get a partner n pop a few kids out. DONE!

K, I'll lead by e.g. Tmr I go get a gal n we go POP POP!
SOON! REAL SOON! I'll be father of 6!!!!!!!!
*Purely imagination.*
...

Sean told me recently tt I'm getting more n more ego in my blog.
I thinked"ya, maybe cos ego ppl dono they are being one"

Then I thinked again:
"U guys gotta endure wif me, no choice. COs' dis is me, @men! Chill yea, I din mean it. All I've written here are just from mi heart directly insert without going though mi processor. relax yea cos if u really really wanna complain, jus go to mi Tag board n scold me. Maybe u will feel better."

*smile as always*

No comments: