Yes. She is my Granny.No doubt.
Actually its quite complicated.
Somehow, My mum got 3 mother and 2 father.
Anw, yes, she is my grandma and I thought she was a cute grandma.
Tmr will be my mum's birthday.
My sis came up with superb plan. But I was like "Ok.","Ok.","Ok." and more "Ok.".
So I'm not a filial son.
...
It was 12+ into the night.
I recieved a call. My Grandma, she said she was sick and ask me to go up to her flat.
I went up.
She was real ill. Her chest was in pain.
It wasn't the first time. Previous few cases she's been to hospital.
I feel like crying.
We used to be very close...
But ever since I reach my teenage hood. I have become 'friend'lier'.
More friend, less families. A bastard like me is just lazy to entertain my family.
Then, I grow up with my Grandma and stay with her rather than my family.
She had a real sad story when she was young. A story tt anyone will cry after hearing it. Infact, a tragic life...
...// When I was still young...
I still remember once when I went out with her...
I lie on the floor in Raffles Shopping Centre refusing to move and crying for the set of Toy Car.
Now I realise I'm a real asshole then. My grandma isn't rich. In fact she is poor. Yet she bought for me.
//...
Then she told me suddenly "我要死了。"
That was very random and I dismiss her sentence IMMEDIATELY.
Then she start to tell me about burning what for her after her death.
Being a bastard Grandson as well..
Not sure when she will leave us..
I promised her; to burn her those stuff she wants.
Tear already well up. But my mian zi is more important. I don wanna cry infront of my sis.
She is the one who wakes me up every morning... What if one day, no on wake me up...
No comments:
Post a Comment