Sunday, June 24, 2007

@men's Publicity Day

First & foremost:
Any1 have ATHSMA!
I'm not cursing.X.
But I hope that u DO HAVE!
B'cos it's all for a gd casue.
YES!

Pls report to e website now...
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=M1w_2bUdffMGTjfGNnXYQ_2bXQ_3d_3d

Cos. mi sis, as in blood sis. e one sitting behind me and have irritated me for the past 18 yrs...
yes she is the one.
she nds to do some project stuff and nd some report.
So pls log on to to e web now.

...

Part 2.
I'm gonna go Cambodia for Service Learning!

As much as 1/2 of the ppl reporting at mi blog wants be to get bomb & die there..
I hope the other half will be kind enough to tell ME: "I'm interested to get those shirt."

Btw, Thx Des for the picture kindly contributed by U!

It's $15 nia.
I mean look: Here goes..
Nice T-shirt + Goodwill + @men's Friendship + Special Delivery + Lifetime warranty(no warranty card provided) + Get @men out of sight for 2 weeks = $15
Where on Earth can u get deals beta den tt?!
Please support.
Basically,
Seriously, it is for a good cause.
You are helping Cambodia adults/kids for a better tommorrow.
we're gonna do GREAT things like building Visitor Centre & inject fun into their daily life with some small workshops for them.

No comments: