now i do.
mi bloggin spree ended last week.
Nemind, actually im jus trying to lie low e past few weeks.
cos ive decided to clear as much of mi undone crap as possible.
N of course, I DID... alittle bit
...
dis morn i started bad.
im bless wif waking up late again.
But neva de less, on e way to sch, a joke light up mi day.
actually its a pretty sad joke mention by my sadist mentee.
I saw e gal she mention.... its a really funny joke bout tt gal...
im still smiling lika siao gin na now in front of mi com.
Tell u guys e sadist joke when u C me. or u can ask mi mentee Amandis.
U'll even be laughing when u see e fly after u getto know the joke.!
....
eh recently, life isnt tt grt.
ive been having blue-blacks internally...
am i too sensitive?
or m i jus a bastard in e first place*question mark*
im trying to live mi life with laughter.
so in e end, after those wrds came out frm others mouth.
I smile mooooooooderately.?!#$%^
done complaining.
@Men will continue to SMILE lika man
...
Being a soccer fan tt hates to squeeze among tonnes of sweaty ppl.
I was CORDIALLY invited by mi cousinsss to buah myself wif all e sweaty soccer fans on sat.
a match between Sing & Aus
Worst case scenerio happen:
infront: monkey 1, monkey 2, monkey 3, monkey 4, monkey5
behind: Crap brain *2
all the monkeysss infront was using all kinda sign language to entertain themself
they was talking languages we don understand and den smiling and hopping all over
n they enjoy their own joke somehow?!
Simply, amusing.
As soon as Australian EPL player were brought on e pitch,
e 2 crap brain behind starts performing &.....
dey seems to develop an illness called "VND (Vulgarities Nuisance Disorder)" - a very rare disease found commonly among crap brain
No doubt, over time, the disease worsen
They were performing "hands arts" and producing "barbarians' native language"
I turn my head,
saw them,
yea, their face seriously resemble their speech
I was jus wondering "If, u were half tt gd, go on the pitch and kick some ballz"
However, I know I could nv win the debate using "barbarians' native language"
cos they were simply too gd at the language.
No doubt, over time, the disease worsen
They were performing "hands arts" and producing "barbarians' native language"
I turn my head,
saw them,
yea, their face seriously resemble their speech
I was jus wondering "If, u were half tt gd, go on the pitch and kick some ballz"
However, I know I could nv win the debate using "barbarians' native language"
cos they were simply too gd at the language.
No comments:
Post a Comment