So let's all wish her "all e Best". "may Edmund Bless Her".
...Let's emo abit first.
Guys, remem I say I'm gonna be more relax at SA? Concentrate on Year 1s?
K cool, I saw Jin on the train today.
His "Outreach Program need assistance".
My reply: "Sorry, I can't help". Basically can't = don't want.
Des was saying: Help him as a friend, one last time.
&&&... I say : No.
Pretty guilty actually.
Jin had been a nice fren.
But, I'm selfish & am afraid tt there will be always a "last time", at least for my past year in SA.
Just thought tt it's time for me to move away frm being a neutral creep.
Sorry Jin, wrong timing.
...
Well...well... well..
I drop by a fren (name her: A) friendster yester..
guess wad I saw?!?!?!?!
a classmate of mine (who always go around telling gals he love em) tld A his universal quote.
Trust me, I can't help but keep laughing in front of mi com.
So, e typical Edmund confront A dis morn.
She wasn't amuse.
She threaten to kill me f I publicise tt testimonial for her...
Of course, I chose to live. Cos i learn tt women are not to be offended.
...
alrite, I fall aslp again today in class..
I like e lesson so I try to concentrate
den mi eyes feeel tt it's pretty heavy
So i out one hand on my head..
the rest of e stories u know la...
Today aparently
I nv drool,
Nor DID i snore..
GREAT?!
NO!
my fren told me...
cher was infront... kicked my leg... "Good Morning @men!"
in my subconcious state... I return him "Good morning Cher".
N continue wif mi dreams...
So i have some slping disorder?!
No comments:
Post a Comment