Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bloooging Spree On Hold

Trust me. I'm on blogging spree.
Just no time.
u know, im a busy man... (its like a song, try singing. Beg me & I'll sing for u)
...
Hell lotsa crap left unsaid.

First, my fren op postpone.
So she waste mi blog space for wishing her below...
Gonna make her pay!

$3.20 for every 1mm^2 of my blog space.
That's the best rate I can give mi fren.
...
Saw Sandy mention "LIARRR" on my tag board?--->
K tell u y.

Cos Des laugh at her for being older.
So I let her feel beta by telling:
"Aiyo, no nd sad la, Des laugh u?! He himself born in 1985 one"
Of course, with my trustworthy face, she fall for it.

Just minutes later, she confronted Des.
Des SHOOT her back lik nobodys business
I feel a SENSATIONAL PINCHING PAIN on my arm...

n of course, i thoght its worth it
condiering, she believe me n dis prove des look lika a lao di ko
...
Ok, I went for this 2D1N camp for my Service LEarning.
Wad did u learn in a 3D2N camp?
Get some fren contact, msn, den the contct jus stay there until no one even sign in n u nv even notice?

KKK!!!
MI CAMP is SUP COOL!
btw, timothy organsied it.

just gonna touch one e BEST moment of the camp.
Name: Life Journal
What: You tell you story of your life (people who imapcted you)
How:
Given a paper
CRayons, colour pencil and markers provided
Lights off
Candles surround you
Sit in a circle
USe your creativiy on e paper provided and convey ur MSG

WHY?
Right moment (ALready bonded frens)
Right embience (Lights off with candles)
Right people (GREAT SL/SA FRIENDS)
RIght timing (Just before we slp after a hectic day)
Right Place (everyones get cosy)

We had tears, laughter, stories and most improtantly memories...
Behind everybody, there lies a story.
Everyone have their tiny story which to some may deem as secret.

Almost everyone have been through life
as in hardship, good & bad times all these...
aft listening 2 their stories, I felt so tiny
wad have i been through? i cant even remem e worst part of mi life..
maybe i've jus led a way too comfortable life tt i nv cherish...
I feel dey were so strong and I'm so NOOB!?
ok & a little childish.. jus a little..

anw, aft listening to their story,
I really respect each n everyone of dem
STRONG FIGURES *salute*

1 thing I learn from em
APPRECIATE
in my life journal,
i mention to em im not a filial kid--
i know tt "cherish ur kins b4 they r gone" all dis kinda shit
but im jus to lazy to... u know, make n effort n to be dere---
but now, their stories make me make tt little littlesmall little more effort to visit mi kins often, aft sch n such.

cutta crap.
Trust me guys,
this activity is e best ACTIVITY I ENJOYED.
No doubts * 241563123901 n * another 48317494374
...
today i slp in class again (during all presentation).
so gd.

noting bad really happen.
jus tt i think mi cher is sick n tired of
hearing me snore..
wathcing me drool...
waking me up...

SO!

she bloody hell.
when I slp so soundly today,she left e class wif a pc of RJ.
Titled: "Compare the presentation of your team with other teams and rank the teams from "Best to Worst"
seriously, i got no idea where she got tt idea frm.
tt arrow she shoot out obviously aim at my bloody arse.
...
Oh AND!
If u are frm W34G
n u are looking at dis blog
Beta keep all ur mondays 1st breaout free from now on..
Cos u have been cordially invited to join @men for Lunch..
neh.. jus W34G Lunch
Steady>!
otherwise, do not let @men see u

No comments: