Monday, November 24, 2008

In life, there will be times tt temptation comes.
even when it comes in e worst times.

so now lets see.
wad do we have here..
  • Council event ranging from (all the 10s of events in Student Fiesta month; CampU&I AAR; to Graduation Dinner) (O)
  • BRAG (E)
  • Dueeeeee Late FYP (T)
  • SIT Penang Trip (I)
  • Project Rice ($#@!*&#@*(*#%)
  • Epic Movement (O)
  • School Work (W)
  • Email (IJKCI, IDSA!)

If you are wondering wad are dose alphabates beside each, it's the status.
Please allow me to advise:
O: On hold
E: Enjoying
T: Take your time
I: Incoming!
W: Working on it
IJKCI, IDSA!: It Just Keep Coming In, I Didn't See Anything!

Well well well, now, let us look at what we SHOULD NOT have here:

  • Red Alert 3 (Childhood favourite, waited for 7 yrs!)
  • Football Manager '09 (Soccerer MUST PLAY)
  • Naps (In NEED)
  • Sentosa
  • Downtown East Prize Collection

So how do you prioritise @?
Well, you don't!
Life is about enjoying isn't it?!

So why curb ur temptation?
Moreover, since you have been missing some enjoyment for awhile?

My schedule is pacKed!
Sat:
Eat; Sleep; Game; Shows; Shit

Sun:
Eat Sleep; Game; Showss; Email!
Yeap, I substituded the "Shitting Hour" for mail.

But then at e end of Sunday night, the Angel in me speaks.
"Life is also about taking responsibilities!"

Now if you excuse me, back to Red Alert 3!
*upon e end of dis post, it also marks the killing of the Team Epic

No comments: