Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Let me talk about my life economically.
In the economy, there is a few stages.
Prosperous
-> Growth
-> Stagnant (No growth)
-> Technical Recession
-> Recession
-> Depression
-> Great Depression.

and if u were to measure me on that scale, I suppose I'm at technical recession.
The part where I am going to lose control but still not really there yet.

actually...

The part tt you lose control is good.
Because u lose everything.
And because u lose everything, u are fresh.
U are able to start anew.

But, I'm at the ALMOST losing control part.
To make thing worse, I am not sure why I am starting to lose control of my life.

I can only feel it.

And tt feeling sux.

I'm not asking anyone for help!
I will not!

Because if I go around asking people "What is the key to getting my life back on track?"
Their responses will be "@, the key lies with you."

And so,

  • I am not sure why I lost track
  • What and where is the "key"
  • What form of help I need

Thus, I am down here bloggin away. Hoping that something triggers the "right thing".

obtw, i don really know what I'm typing away now.


Enlightenment...
or. delightenment...
I have long accepted the fact that I am not a good leader.
But now, im starting to believe the fact that I am NEVER GONNA be a good leader.
in the past, I know I am not good. So I try, and I learn.
Hoping tt one day, this 'intalent' in me will turn 'talented' enough.
but dere comes a time when u realise...
"Talents are BORN with".
oh, 1 thing I am still proud of though, to keep my spirit up, I am good at serving.
I am REALLY proud for tt

Before I end, I just want to say this is not an emo post
And it is none of nobody's business
so hopefully, tmr when open my eyes, I can feel

HOPE
e last thing left when all else fail

No comments: