Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Minister Mentor Sir Lee Kuan Yew

I saw our MM once in my life.
Trust me, he is aura-full!

There is this Dialogue Session on the 16th Dec.
I have a oppurunity to see him once more, this time, closer. But my Trip blew the chance.
STAR
I once heard from ppl that important people in the world are represented by a star in the sky.
Something like Zhuge Liang and Sima Yi in Romance of a 3 Kingdom?!
That is what the Toaist believe.

For some reason I believe Sir Lee is too.
The once opputunity I saw him,
I am not sure how to describe,
you can just feel he is a special man.

I BET!
if you see him in singlet walking in market, you will still know he is EXTRAORDINARY.
u can just feel it, he is special.

...

back to casual topic.

im working in CHIJMES in the past.
thus, i always came home late.
and everynight when I am home,

I see this cat below my block.
I am very thankful.
it seems like the cat always wait for me to return home even when my parents when to bed first.

until one day,
when i return home, i saw a lady feeding the cat with canned food.
so i know, the cat was waiting for the lady to come by and feed her daily.
...
i am unimpress with my imagination. CAT... WHATEVER?!

No comments: