People often say.
Life is not about winning.
It is the PROCESS that counts.
Win or lose, doesn't matter. As long as you put in effort.
In Chinese saying: Losing is the mother of Success(losing is the stepping stone towards success.)
how true is this?
I think..
IT's BULLSHIT!
Today, I realise a new rule of thumb!
Life is REALLY not about winning. Just DON'T LOSE!
So what's the big diff?
The diff is here.
You can keep on losing.
BUT PLS at the end of the day, WIN! show em tt "I'm the real deal!"
otherwise, y did u even keep losing for?!
Armageddon
U can just know it as "the end of the world"
O.R. MASSIVE Destruction
We can classify it as internal and external
External always takes its time or u can say give us time before it detonate
WHY? maybe because we always trigger e internal detonation to prevent the external from taking place.
So at the end of the day, it is a game of luck.
Any example? Global Warming; Mutation; Terrorism; War.
All these happen for a reason, because the initiator thinks they are doing a greater good.
Explanation:
War: Unite Human Race
Mutation: Evolution
Global Warming: Revolution
Terrorism: I shan't comment, lest I fall victim to it.

Utopia
Utopia is a world everybody dream of.
Because it is called the Perfect world.
Every thing is Perfect.
No war; no diseases; no pain and ultimately no death.
Best of all, no unhappiness.
But to have no sadness, then there must be no happiness otherwise there will be contrast.
And again, to gain eternal peace, there must be no selection and no choices.
So people will not question & argue.
Therefore, Utopia, at the end of the day is not Perfect.
Beacause there are no choices.
Now then again, what really is Utopia?
Utopia, I suppose, is the REAL armageddon.
A world without feeling, emotions, that is worst than death itself.
Now the real real questions kicks in.
Where did I get all this dumb thoughts from.
From 3 days of SLACKING + Rotting
That gives u thoughts.
CRAP thoughts, it doesn't help u move on in life those kind.
No comments:
Post a Comment