Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bye FYP! Nice to meet you RP!

Come on sing along!
There was a time,
When People say FYP is sucky
Cannot Finish
Cannot Pass it
.
There was a time,
When FYP sounds alike
Fail Your Project
But we didn't!
We Complete!
.
You and me!
do FYP!
cannot finish
last mintue
we will always chiong our part
until panda
even don't sleep!

If you are wondering if I am happy?
YES!
If you are wondering I am so happy tt I went cranky?
YES!
If you're wondering if I am happy tt I finish my FYP?
Yes.. no... Yes?

Well, it's good to finish a chore
but u know, u work wif dis grp of peeps for 1 whole yr on e same thing
u sweat &... u sweat more tgt
den one day it goes "."
mm, there will be those kinda "huh..."

anw yes! its like 2 more weeks b4 I say Bye to RP.
I totally like tt idea
cos we RP-rens have been doing the following...
  1. Reach sch 8.30
  2. Open laptop stare at screen
  3. 4pm close laptop go home
  4. Home: Do RJ compo

yes, in repitive mode for 3 years
if u're frm other poly & u feel impress by e fact tt RP student did not go "hay-wire" aft we were in repittive mode for 3 yrs, pls be.

Oh & anw, if u came to our sch & u really like e FULLY air-condition thingy & e FULLY wireless thingy...
pls think again...

Full Wireless:
Yes, there're no studies tt show wireless is bad for health but...
"Many believe that the low-level electromagnetic waves that radiate from the wireless Internet source to each individual user can be harmful to your health, even causing cellular changes and possibly cancer in some cases."
Source:
http://ezinearticles.com/?Is-Wireless-Internet-Technology-Bad-For-Your-Health?&id=614109
& http://news.cnet.com/Is-Wi-Fi-bad-for-your-health/2100-7351_3-6139256.html
So u do get mutated being in a too wifi environment?

Full air-con? Cool eh?
picture dis...
One morning, Student A got SARS,
He/she come to sch
Den, he/she open his mouth
Well, de enclosed air-con RP help do e rest of e job,
so maybe on e next week to come, dere will be multiple Student A
gd eh! RP spirit?! 1 down ALL down.

the end.

No comments: