Saturday, January 10, 2009

When u're told
Life is about making choices, Believe it.
Below is a fulcrum tt is currently stuck to my brain

*Picture speaks a thousandsssss wrd


For idiot-proof purposes, let me explain my diagram.

I got 2 choice, go Thailand Trip or Stay Back and be responsible!
Generally, 2 kinds of human will make 2 kinds of very different decision:

  • Normal human: Act lika man, be responsible!
  • Fun Dude: Who cares, life is to enjoy! Let's GO!

But unfortunately, I don fall under any category.
I believe I belong to the: Who cares? Life is abt enjoying! What abt my reponsibilites?!

And so, I'm stuck.
1 side of the fulcrum lies my burning heart to spend some great time with some really GREAT friends.

While the other lies the dumb brain tt constantly asks me to choose the "LIGHT" path.
And before I can come to a conclusion yet, I believe, as illustrated by the diagram, 2 phenomenon is taking place:

  • The fulcrum is breaking
  • I am going haywire!!!

No comments: