He tortured me mentally like 1 yr +
Then one day u try to get back at him
And everyone is starting to look at things Dis way:
Advisor: Victimised
@men: Aggressor
@men: Aggressor
Look who's calling for justice.
When u thought what u did for all others was right?!
And they say "I think it's not his fault and u shldnt take it dis way"
So I'm the one who is seemingly at fault.
irrationally speaking...
FUCK!
Who cares?! It's e last week. don'tneedtodoanythingdon'tneedtodoanything
don'tneedtodoanythingdon'tneedtodoanythingdon'tneedtodoanything
don'tneedtodoanythingdon'tneedtodoanythingdon'tneedtodoanything
don'tneedtodoanythingdon'tneedtodoanythingdon'tneedtodoanything
I'm a Libra
The conduct of steadiness is my practice
I seek to bring equilibrium
The act of balancing is hard
I Gave Way
Justice Do not Prevail
And then u realise, justice is all about bringing matters into your own hands.
Be firm and believe you are right.
The Lady of Justice states so too.
Look.
Balancing is Hard,
Hold Your Valor
Believe You are Right
Bring the matter into your own hand
Control the Act of Balancing, the act of Justice.

No comments:
Post a Comment