Before Swine flu hit Singapore, it have HIT Singaporean!
See, when people should be avoiding human, they are also avoiding PIGS!
and, when I told my colleague "I am having a running nose"
Everyone got the shock of their life.
Things like..
And for the running nose of mine,
they gathered for a meeting.
Because my defence statement is "Mine's a hay fever!"
And if I'm going to return to work "when my nose stop running"
It's NEVER!
Cause, since the day I am born, the nose have been jogging all my life
And I have no idea when its gonna stop.
See, when people should be avoiding human, they are also avoiding PIGS!
and, when I told my colleague "I am having a running nose"
Everyone got the shock of their life.
Things like..OMG!
How come you never tell us?
IF boss is here, she sure ask you to go home!
And for the running nose of mine,
they gathered for a meeting.
Because my defence statement is "Mine's a hay fever!"
And if I'm going to return to work "when my nose stop running"
It's NEVER!
Cause, since the day I am born, the nose have been jogging all my life
And I have no idea when its gonna stop.
And a thought struck me.
actually 2
First,
in an attempt to save the world
and end the Swine Flu Disaster
Scientist are inventing
vaccine to inject into ppl
and oral medicine
that will ANTI- these flu
and being profit-driven & result-oriented human
no long term/extensive experimental measures is done.
If it backfires,
If it backfires,
perhaps like the show
I AM LEGEND
humans will start mutating in a couple of months...

But its a thin line between Making a gamble for the Future OR Saving Lives for the moment
And Singapore, being the most well-protected country, will be isolated by Mummies!!!
OMG!
ok random thougths end
Second,
I think the safest line of defence in such situation is to be 宅男 and 宅女the only species of human living on Mother Earth tt avoid all physical contact with the external world.
I thght the best measures have always been education?
How come our gov. nv told their citizens abt 宅男 and 宅女???!!!

sp, in times like these... Isolation Rox!
(another grt excuse!)
No comments:
Post a Comment