Saturday, June 27, 2009

Rotting remerge

For the whole of last week,
I have been engaging in redundant activity staying up till 3am everyday
and dragging myself to work the next morning.

Therefore, I will need a day,
To recuperate all my lost energy
A totally blank moment to reflect

that shall be rotting, which occurs tomorrow

And I need a good venue.
One that is comfortable
Cheap
best is that there is free-flow of free drinks
and maybe some tidbits
Well, that shall be my room

So the conclusion is, I will be rotting at home tomorrow
or u can call it today.

And trust me, I am in peace with that.

Now, I am very honoured to be invited by myself to kickstart this event of the week

"The moment of rottness begins!"
i guess u guys must be impress considering i can write so much crap even though I am just doing NOTHING tmr

No comments: