Yes, you're right!

Today, in just 6 hours, I met a few people.
People who have left a deep mark in my life.
I have once learn alot from these people.
Today, they serve as a reminder to me.

Let me begin with the first dude.
Back then, he was a senior.
Me being a totally new and crappy (meaning unserious) SAMC,
He show me and Desmond the ropes.
He was also a friend to me.
We chatted alot back then.
But upon Graduation, I know I have to "don't bother" him that much.
Because he is in NS which means he only have weekends available
And to an attached NS man, weekends = Family & Loved Ones
Therefore, I fall totally out of the category and failed to hang out often.
However, we still "meet up" once in a while because his girlfriends was my Best Female Friend
But our "meet up" always tends to be "cross path" because we are all busy young man.
Yet, I still will always remember him as a good senior and a friend.
Today, He left for Australia to further studies.
I was there to send him off.
But, due to the distancing of our friendship, we lost the chat "element"
Thus, it was kinda no topic with him though I was there, to send him off.
When he step into the gate.
His girlfriend cried.
I felt tears whelming up my eyes as well.
But I held back.
Because It's GAY! to cry for another guy!!!
And I am not Gay.
I repeat, I AM NOT GAY!
And so, a friend left.

I have TOLD THE WORLD that he is my Best Friend.
But I think he is just a Mr. Nice Guy to treat me nice as well.
But no worries, as a friend, I don't require anything in return.
Well, as I have already TOLD THE WORLD!
You guys can guess that the guy I am talking about is Desmond
During his 2 weeks confinement, he called the gal he loved deeply and enjoyed the best 20mins of his NS days.
And today, the last day of his confinement, he finally remember a friend by the name "@men" existed.
So he called me!
... And spoke to the 2 ladies sitting infront of me.
That's uber uncool!
But still, he have been a really nice friend.
Seeing his name on my mobile phone reminded me to be a nice person.

She is not a dude, more of a dudette, but sometimes behave like a DUDE! haha.
My best friend as well.
And the first lady who made me believe that guys can be just best friends with girls.
She is UBER intelligent.
But also very lame at times.
Oh, if you can do some linking with my previous write-up,
It is not hard for you to figure out that she is also Ken's girlfriend.
And because of the same factor.
It has been some time since I go out 1-1 with her.
Because she has a boyfriend.
Therefore time-wise => No
Ethically wise => Do not hang out too often.
Thus, we have also started to distant.
But I will still remember her as a best friend.
Sometimes, the lesson can be very painful.
The first memory he left me was one hell of a painful one.
He even manage to leave a mark in my... finger.
Once upon a time,
in a primary school classroom sitted 2 boys (@men & Shi Kang)
@men uses Shi Kang's scissors to cut Shi Kang's hair.
Shi Kang uses scissors to cut @men's finger.
@men "ARGH"!
Shi Kang "AARRGGHH!!"
The only difference in the sound effect is that my callout was in pain.
Form teacher see,
Form teacher say stop
Form teacher see that my skin can now flip over to see the inside of my finger
Form teacher paste a plaster
Form teacher continue lesson
Well, Lesson no.1 he taught me: Don't play play with people's hair.
He lives in my neighbourhood, and I always see him around
Like ALWAYS
He even study in my Poly
no hard feelings as we are all grown-ups now.
We often do the "Hi-Bye!" thing.
Today, while heading home, I saw him
as an RP graduate, I figured it may be hard for us to do the "Hi-Bye!" thing again
Thus, I went to start a converstaion with him.
The conversation was mainly junk
But you do know that though the words can't be recalled 2 days from now
Now...
if you think I am emo-ing.
You are half-right.
Because halfway through the painful emo-ing process,
I gain ENLIGHTENMENT!
Enlightenment is bright, so let me give a little colour to it...
According to my MSN nick,
my EQ is on the decline
I can't really figure out why.
I tried to be better with people
And I failed.
Today, I think I found the remedy to it.
Amidst all the Life-reminder I encounter today.
I figured there is 3 combination we need
- į
- å
- įž

To be truthful to people.
When you lie, it's alright.
But it will become a habit.
And when untruthful words become too common, your friends will know.
What about white lies?
Is there really a need for that?
Truth hurts.
But covering truth doesn't change the fact
Discovering lies hurts more.
If need be, to tell a painful truth, you can always try to put it in a good way.
If those are true friends, they will understand.

Be nice.
Karma, what goes around comes around.
If you don't believe in Karma.
You have to at least believe in memories.
Memories bring about perception
If you are nice to people, people will remember.
And in return, they will too.
What about people who just take advantage of you?
Well, I don't really have an answer to that.
But what I did is just be nice to them still but be smart enough not to be taken advantage of.
I will say "No!" in a beatabtebush way if their request is too common and they don't cherish what I does, because they don't deserve it
My belief is very simple, I do not need you to return the favor if I treat you well.
Just don't take advantage.

It is about mutual feelings.
I always thought that if you don't like someone, the someone will just know somehow,
Just a human 6th sense I suppose.
So don't bear grudges.
Now, if you allow me, I will stop blogging.
Because I seriously think what I wrote are crap.
The bottomline though, is...
To be a good friend,
Just Be A Friend


No comments:
Post a Comment