When the art of procastination practices itself,
I can't help but keep on excercising it.
In less than 36 hours I will be boarding the flight to Taiwan!Oh! that does not exclude the whole of next day which I will be using to
-9hr: Work
-9hr: Club (purely for de sake of meeting 24-dians)
So in fact,
the only time available to me is from NOW! till the time i go for work @ 7am.
What have I NOT done?
- Pack my room
- Pack my lugage
- Come up with an itininery for Taiwan
- SLEEP!!!!
But no worries!
There is still time
, though not much
Actually,
it's been really been ages since I go on an overseas trip with my Family.
The last one I remember, is Australia,
the photo of us there is in my living room.
And it definitely say a thing or 2 abt how time flies
Days when my sis have round face,
when I still look like and AM a Primary sch kid
time that my Dad still have black hair
Moments where my mum nags less, oops haha
Age is really catching up on my parent who have slogged all these years to bring me and my sis up.And Age, is not giving credit to my parents for doing so.
For it only bring more grey hair, more wrinkles and weaker health
But no worries,
hopefully dese whole Taiwan journey will add spices to their life, and ours
Lessening all those wrinkles
Or at least, make the grey hair looks worthwhile
You know,
I have thought about it,
If I have a brother, I would have shirk the respobsibility of a son to him and went travelling the world.
But the fact is I do not have one.
And I always wanted to start my "son's duty" early.By starting a family.
If I had met the right girl. I would not hesitate getting married.
I had always admire young couples carrying their newborn.
Some, as we know, are "shot-gun" marriages,
But who cares?! as long as the whole family is enjoying their blissful moment.
If there is anything that spurs me on to work formy future, it will be my children

But for now, let me concentrate on the packing which I have not start .Who knows?! Maybe I can hook up a Taiwan gal dere! (but I still prefer local dishes)
oh, I see readers vomittingDisclaimer:
For all those knowing that I am going to Taiwan.
Your sole respobsibility is to pray hard that I remain safe.
Being the selfish mankind you have known, and I have known for life
I WILL NOT! help u buy any stuff
the only thing I can share, is my memories there. Full-stop!
*Go buy yourself! haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment