The first thing that struck me this morning isn't the fact that I am reporting back to my nation
But the fact that my best friend is reporting for "Nation's Call"
These 8 days in Taiwan isn't easy for me.
My face met with a HORRIFYING accident.
Doctor @men diagnosed it to be what youth call "PIMPLE OUTBREAK"!!!I never thought pimples will pay me a visit that often since I thought my Puberty should be over.
Imagine how sad a boy can be in a foreign land facing pimpleFULLLL face
And to add salt into wound,
Above my already poker face
comes about a deforestation.
See,
I have been "saving my hair" for this Taiwan trip hoping that at a foreign land, I can find myself a new cool hairstyle.
But instead of finding hope, I found...
I told the hairstylist to get me a nice hair cut.
And she propose perming my hair.
Being doubtful at first,
I pondered,
looked into e mirror
and saw her confident eyes
With that, I blurped the word "Go!"
But little did I realise how costly that 2 alphabate can be
Not only did it burn a hole in my pocket,
It also burn a DEEP HOLE in my confidence.
So now, imagine the worst of the worst,
a boy
stranded in a foreign land
with a wounded face
and a permish bush on top of it.
*The above pictorial illustration is quite accurate,
other that tt smile on the face.
For the next 2 days, other that thinking about my hair,
I can only think of Q-mor
And the thought of Q-mor totally irks me
So on 9th June,
2 days after @men become Q-mor,
I went to another saloon
to resurrect my hair.
With another h$le burn, I manage to turn my hair back into it's original states.
And the legend of Q-men ends here...
hopefully, FOREVER...
No comments:
Post a Comment