Monday, July 27, 2009

I heard rumours about storylistening.bs
Some say "It's INSPIRATIONAL" --> thx!

but most say, "why is your blog always so emo?"

I say, "Why the hell can't you all write this in my tagboard?"
and not tell me verbally
cause it makes my blog seems like dere's no freaking reader
like a ghost blog (derived from the word "ghost town")
and tt makes me freaking supdisdisdiscouraged to blog.
cos its like me writing letters to myself
and i ain't suffering from no split personality
sry frm the russion accent cos i just caught the "Fifty Dead Men Walking" last week

Yes, I have been trying to go to Cinemas as often as possible lately.
Cos in September 10, for 2 weeks, I won't even get to see an advertisement, nor a TV set.
If I'm fortunate, I may be able to see some birds flying around

however, unfortunately as you all know,
currently it's the "non-peak" season for movies
so Singaporean have to make do with wadeva show they can find in the cinema
and I am a Singaporean

Movies, I think to youth especially, is the best form of invention for Singaporeans.
Because I can't find any other activity that any locals can do altogether
Just like how wheat; cigar is to some other countrymen

well, as you can see, I do not know how to continue this post.
So, with upmost respect, pls leave a tag.
God Bless those who does and Blast those who don't.
-@men

No comments: