If there is anything that starts off my day, today,
its, Diarrhea.
With Diarrhea, there are tonnes of things you cannot do.
But I'm not going into details about the whole Diarrhea stuff lest anyone is having dinner while reading this post.

Rather let me focus on a topic which is of great interest to me.
Well, it's that I will be losing my ricebowl tomorrow!
Not that my boss fire me nor I fired my boss,
I merely need 1 month to rot before entering NS
So to say, I left my job in a both-side-feeling-mutual situation.
For the past couple of months, it have been really sloggish
Though,
I am working
going out with friend
rotting
but mainly, what I'm doing is PURELY WAITING FOR DAYS TO PASS
so as to await my turn to go eat soil at Tekong.


And amidst those sloggish days I had, I manage to generate some bucks
in 1 month time,
which is by September 10, my ordeal will become 10 times worser while the $ generate at 1/3 the rate
So!
I have decided to give myself a good treat by going overseas
And I have intentions of going to a 3rd world country
Some place near home
Asia maybe
Some place like Cambodia, Thailand or Myanmar will be just fine

But talking is free
I do want to go
But not along ago, I was diagnosed with an illness called "hum ji"
so going alone to a foreign land, especially a 3rd world country, all by myself.
do struck GREAT FEAR into me

Thus, I am still considering my options.

Thus, I am still considering my options.
Maybe if a friend is willing to join me along, I will go ahead to these countries.
Otherwise I may just go to New Zealand where the scenery is nice and the accomodation is my friends' house
Hopefully,
no one will find a headline in Straits Time 3 weeks from now with
"19 Years Old Singaporean found lifeless and misplace in Cahaimar (a comination of de 3 countries named above)"
Anyway, I think you guys should check this site out: http://www.7wonders.info/index.php
No comments:
Post a Comment