Saturday, June 26, 2010

Path of Soldier

Loner
That pretty much define the next 1 year 2 month and 15 days of my life

Even my men tell me so.

Starting on Monday
I will work in a shift system of 2 days work, 1 day off
Let's not talk about me working 48 hrs and concentrate on the Day off

My off begin after 8pm (though they say they will let me go at 7)
and by then, I will be too tired, only wanting to head home for a nap
And before I know, I will wake up seeing that the clock says its 12+pm

which give me another 6 hours to leave my house for my duty again

Above the fact that I will only get to have 1 weekend/month that I will spend sleeping
I will not be entitled to PH

And that leaves me with no time to "chill out"; "hang out" or whatever you call it.
In fact, I'll won't be surprise if I don't know what those words means in time to come

However, amidst all these disasterous circumstances
HOPE came by and give me a tap on the shoulder this evening

I heard from my ex-MP bed buddy (don't mind this sound gays, tt's what NS guys call the guy slping beside them), tt his camp need a MP Spect
And he sound pretty positive since he did a "transfer" for his RP before
I figured why not give it a shot since I have lost EVERY OTHER THINGS and tt leaves me havin nothing else more to lose

The only thing that stands in the way between me....
T Camp (here I am now) -----> S Camp (Here I want to be)
is whether my superior at my current camp allows me to leave this god forsaken place

For now, I am going to type an email, hoping that somehow, God sees my plight and decided that my mail will touch the hearts of millions (actually no, just the stakeholders will do) and allow me to leave hell.

Any place other than here, is Heaven.

No comments: