Before I began, or before u begin reading.
I just want to Disclaim:
This post was found in my draft.
So as not to waste it, I post it. I calculated, it dates back at least a year.
Thus, do not blame me if it is TOTALLY lame. Have fund reading...
Many things happen in 1 week/7days/168hrs/10080min & 604800secs.
Till date. Life is a bed of chrysenthemum (just trying to be special).
Somehow, I get my arse into the two places.
= EXCO & PolyForum.
= EXCO & PolyForum.
&! I know its just the start. Cos my arse is still warming up.
THX 2 all who gave ur support. Really.
...
Let talk abt Welfare Day.
MAGICALLY! Without much preparation, Welfare Day kicked off. & I'm more than happy with the results
MAGICALLY! Without much preparation, Welfare Day kicked off. & I'm more than happy with the results
THe Year 1s were capable.
The rules were aborted.
& everyone just started 2 enjoy themselves by inventing their own rules to the pre-planned games.
The rules were aborted.
& everyone just started 2 enjoy themselves by inventing their own rules to the pre-planned games.
Very sadly, yet funnily...
U can see women spearing around
Mad man stepping on others.
Referee laughing rolling on floor as if 'u gotta a cramp?'
'Soccer PLayer' attempting to kick balls n end up kicking air!?
Just imagine e scene... So loving...
HOLY SHIT! WE BONDED!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TODAY Is what I call a DAY!
Congrats, @men have pon-10 his first lesson without valid reason for the whole of his RP LIFE. & He isn't proud of tt.
& e most stupid part of all is he still went to sch at 3+ to take test.
which in e meantime, the faci mock at him for coming.
Of course, @men was smart enough to...
- while maintaining my smile
- And saying "I'm really sorry cher"
- curse tt mocking guy inside out outside in his heart. Well Done!
Den he become even smarter, he went to his SA Dialogue Session.
A man titled "Director of......." was talking like a Director
I thought tt man was suppose to talk to us like Student Ambassadors, but I think he miss the word "Ambassadors". And end up talking on issues related to his world. Nobody really understands. But our acting is gd. We acted as if we did. Hooray!
I wanna ask him for more funding to our IG, but too bad. I'm hum ji. Cos he quite big shot. So big shot tt his shot tt get me out of SA, EXCO, RP, but not yet my mother country.
Nightmare just started btw.
Cos our Fundraising team need to combine idea with another.
& I'm sup sad to see frens fighting, quarreling, debating.
JUST B'COS & BECOS, seriously, I can see,everyone don wanna take a step back cos no one wanna lose.
JUST B'COS & BECOS, seriously, I can see,everyone don wanna take a step back cos no one wanna lose.
Y! Tell me why? isit worth it, we hurt each others.
Atomic BOmb, AK-47, Bazuka, every weapon just came straight out from their...
brain-->mouth-->
to other's...
ears-->heart-->
&.. e cycle continues.
Scientist have Water Cycle, Carbon Cycle.
Phil. @men came out with " 'Arrow' Recycles " Sound cool rite?!
Cos the arrow pierce right through others' brain n heart, n e party who get hurt jus wanna hurt e person back. Haizzzzzzzz...
E only remedy is called "Take a step back, look at the bigger picture". Sounds even cooler rite, oso I came out with it. Yea!
& so I cant take it anymore. I step in and tell them to forget about 'ppl leaching u n u are unhappy abt it' in a long way.
Gladed. They understood & take it lika man.
...
Mi life doesn't end here.
I went on to live life to the fullest.
Me, my friends n I wen to the Fun Fair.
We tour around. den $10 flew out from our pocket to the toekn master.
Then out flew back 16 token which make us take ride tt FEELS lika ride.
I only felt e tension when I sat on tt machine.
Maybe cos e tension was buildiing up in mi ass. Tts y.
We swing like nobody's business in tt machine.
Ppl shout like nobody's business in tt machine.
Then we just realise, Eac of us spend $10 for a 4min ride tt scare e shit outta us.
Intelligence/Enlightenment comes only after u learn ur lesson.
Subtotal of Lesson Fee: $10Lesson Schedule: 4 min/lesson. 1 lessonCert Awarded: " DDNP$2SESOU (Diploma in Do not pay $10 2 scare e shit outta urself)"
No joke, we really went up although We were standing down there in e photo.U can see us in the machince swinging like mad just by visualising/imagining with the photos provided....My life STILL doesn't end here......Cos it end here I'm going to slp.Gd nite.!


No comments:
Post a Comment