ShitShitShit!
Today I took a photo.
And i realise I already CMI.
Please refer to Picture for further details...

Actually, Jonathan & Hui Min is in the picture. He is on the right side of the picture. Extreeeeeeme right.
...
I'm gonna eat more. Yes. I'm doing it NOW! Even thought it is already 12+ & I'm still eating.
& I'm gonna sleep early.
So, @men will look lika man in the weeks to come.!
...
BTW!
YES! I've completed the Spiderman 3. Abit of letdown was there.
But no worries, Mr. Parker. U ARE STILL MY CHILDHOOD HERO!
Ok la, teenagehood, adulthood, oldhood and deathhood hero. *smile lika toot*
NOWNOWNOW!
I heard there will be up n coming Pirates Carry bin?! I'm gonna watch it!
Peeps. ONCE AGAIN DATE ME!
Neh. actually just no one really bother to watch with me................
OKOK. Here's the deal. U watch with me.
I promise that Gals, I lend u a shoulder.
Guys, u lend me ur shoulder.
Interested, pls call Phil. Edmund at 52194187. (Unndesired caller will be dealt with shitty attitude.)
-*(Numbers are jumble due to Syntax Error)
No comments:
Post a Comment