Sushi buffet.
Ok. They tried having to stack up tose plates as high as possible.
While I tried to join in their phototaking. Cos, I'm like 2% of the plates contributor.
BUT!
dey don allow me in e photo.
Even e waitress say: Eh, they got someone extra. DUH!?~~
Thank you Speech:
Thanks all for coming down.
To Derek: Thx for reconsidering options after I called. & even take Taxi dwn, sorry I cannot afford to pay u e fares back. & don Expect I WILL?!
Arrow Speech:
THx all tt did not come down. Your name have been noted.
E nexttime ICU, I'll entertain u with load of crap and nonsense.
Lim bei sincerely hope that MM1 will not stop here and e group will grow and reach out to more SAs. Thanks and thank you.
Sry guys abt e stuff I propose adding into e fd. I know it's disgusted, BUT! I'm jus trying to inject fun in2 e game. So enjoy!
Esp Andrew, cannot don try. I know u are going to spit it out.! But anyway, thx 4 trying to act hero, cos I can't help it but laugh crying when u spit it out. It was soooooooooooooooooo funny. Whilst I really respect u for not wasting food. U EAT dose SALMON which u SPITTED OUT! ARRGH!? WTH.
...
BTW, GUYS! GOD ***** IT!
Miracle 6 in LIFE! dededeng dedeng!
Elizabeth mom's know mi grandma! Holy Holy*10 SHIT~~~~~~~~~~~
Other miracle, pls refer to e bottom.
...
I slpt at 5 last nite.
Cos Des shock me by saying his charc lvl 17...
So i cannot lose out.
Thus, I won him on lvl, but lose out in slp. Was it fair?
No comments:
Post a Comment