Thursday, June 14, 2007

Just to add on...

I cannot play 9dragon anymore. Cos my mama say it is not a healthy game.
NAH! there is a bug with my game.
& e worse is there is also ???a bug with my bug reporter???. tts really dumb.
how on earth is tt posssible????

Worse of the worst...
Des is training hard now while i'm waiting 4 myself 2 be able to play the game.
DES! I dare u don play wait for me LA! den we compete...

Dare not...
if not I look down on u...
Sore loser!
ok... i seems more like one noww
...
Oh btw, yester...

Heres a poem... here goes>>>
I walk lika man.
Den a bird shit lika bird
& e shit landed on my toe
i cursed tt bird
two more came down
(e last sentence did nt happen)

when we were playing pool.
A guy is bio-ing at Jin Man, sup funny.
Must be JM anyhow release electricity.
...
Recently, real tight. As in my pocket.
Owe SL trip
Owe Poly Forum
Even after paying dose, I nd to save pecket money for e trip.
Perhaps its becos been sometime I pray God of Fortune,
...
Fren out there who are concern and I know u do. *smile*
NO worries no problem. I nv am sad b4.
Cos im a cheerful kid yo.
Always smiling likaman
...
during e SL interview,
Im sure i maintain a broad smiled throughout e interview.
Cos im excited & guilty
N Ah Gan was shooting me jus lik wad e above 2 birds did.

No comments: