...
Job==>
Work Schedule: Every Mon, Tues, Wed
SA Camp: Falls on Tues, Wed, Thurs
SMS Admin: I cannot work on Tuesday and Wednesday
Camp day no HP.
Break camp.
Handphone go... ok mi hp jus vibrated
Mi hp ask me to call Admin
Calling...
Admin: Edmund, why u nv go Wednesday Tuition ar?
Edmund: I thght I SMS u?!
Admin: No u nv, u only say Tuesday
Edmund: I thought I did
Admin: No u nv
*The last two line went on repitition like 1 million time
Then,
Admin: Call Boss.
Boss: Edmund... Well.. You see... Actually... (beataboutebush). Basically, I'm fired
@men: Thx, bye, C u again.
I oso dono if I did SMS e dates, but since she say 'NO!', den no lo.
So now, I'm a jobless...
Soon, or maybe I already am..
Headline
The first 18 years old on Earth to be announce brakrupt
...
Complain done.
Now, I've invented a new sytem for mi MSN.
There will be 3 status:
. Hap - Good mood
. Dull - Okonly
. Emo - Problematic
To find entertainment, pls approach me when in 'Hap' status.
Very free and looking for trouble, approach me and GET 'entertained' in 'Emo' status.
When in 'Dull' status, I won't irritate ppl nor will I provide entertainment. So, I'll behave lika man.
No comments:
Post a Comment