I think it all boils down to how rather than what. As Mr. Cheong knows, my PP is on PBL, and one of the greatest things about PBL is that it helps generate thoughts which I think is invaluable. It is because every unique individual is special and therefore their thoughts. As much as in law, they do not protect idea, that does not mean idea is of minimal importance, I thought ideas are one of the greatest things in life. In a classroom, it is idea that make student ponder and grow. Due to the different perspective human beings have in life, they cannot come into consensus. It is the difference between each individual that makes us wants to change, to change for the better and bring about invention and improvement.
So going back to the question, what have I contributed? I have done my share. How? I tried to bring across my idea and I did not want to stop there, I hope that what I says make people ponder; I really hope it does as I mention a few weeks back in my RJ. That is why during presentation especially, I try to bring in example and story, talk slowly to let classmates digest so that they can understand and think about what I have to say. I will be more than happy if a classmate questions me because it shows that he or she is thinking about what I say. Should I be wrong after we sort it out, I am glad, at the very least, I learn something, we all learn something.
All in all, I hope my attempt to bring in idea for discussion serve as the minimal contribution I can provide.
No comments:
Post a Comment