My favourite food is simple, egg. Any form will do other than century egg. I am not sure of the nutritional value of egg. But for the high cholesterol level, I do not believe because I myself can take up to over 10 eggs in a day, on an average of at least 2 daily. But I am still alive, and kicking. However, I do believe in another symptom of eating too many eggs, that is fart. I have that symptom…
I hate eating healthy. Eating is one of the greatest enjoyments in life yet you curb it, there is so many things you fail to try and enjoy because of that. Therefore, before this year, no, diet is not a consideration.
But 1 year back, I think all 19 and 20 years old got struck on the idea of National Service which reminds us of NAPFA as well. That also means it is the season to stay fit. Since then, I have been taking extreme care of my lifestyle ranging from exercise to diet. Diet especially; I try to limit my intake on fried and processed food. Taking in real food most of the time.
From time to time, I also do research depending on the way I want to be. For example, the only and only way to burn tummy fats is to jog, strictly no shortcuts. To ensure muscle grow best after exercise is to take milk which provide rich protein that recover those that are lose during exercise. Not before, not during, just after.
All in all, I believe that food is an essential element when you want to lead a healthy lifestyle. But again, I suppose we should not limit our intake too much. Life is short, enjoy to the fullest.
No comments:
Post a Comment