Tuesday, April 21, 2009

i've got nothing to post right now.
just wanan share mi last words...
Other than e fact tt I have decreasing EQ and IQ!
I'm facing many other health problems!!!

before i can guide u to these problems of mine.
I suppose Smart ppl can already infer from my blogging spree that I am not well.
Because smart human will ask
"Why is Edmund blogging so much lately?"
And the answer will be:
"He must be bored"

The Edmundstein theory once state that...
Boringness is an act bring about by the state of "no-lifeness"

Alright.. show you guys my boring itinerary.
7am: Wake up and prepare for work
8am: Leave for work
8.30am: Work Begin
6pm: Work end
7.30pm: Reach home and bath
8pm: Play games and watch TV
11pm: Sleep
... the cycle continues from Monday to Friday Excluding Public Holidays

And that somehow brings about a psycology disorder that finds me couped with myself most of the time

AND THAT IS LIFE_THRAETENING!
see... if these continue for the next 200 years, I will die. that is in fact true, becos everyone now will also be dead by den!

My second ailment is known as Badhairmonth
It all begins on Sun.
I was out to bring about a change of my hairstlye which previously was cut into bangs
I went to a saloon and get my hair cut which somehow I believe e lady liked blacked..
COS SHE FREAKING CUT AWAY ALL MY dyed HAIR..

which makes my hair so freaking short right now.

Pictorial description:

No comments: