Friday, April 17, 2009

Pay rise brings about Pain rise

I work as Admin.
Just behind my block, the Nursing Home.
Yesterday, I got to know that there's a pay rise.
by $2 more!

The reason was simple: for the effort.
I didn't got the hint then.
Today, I EXPERIENCE it.
one-of-a-kind

the original jobscope is:
  • Data-entry
  • Accounts
  • Filing
  • Archiving
  • Manage folders
  • Shredding Paper
oh ya, b4 i forget, there's a new one --> Arrange Cans in accordance to Expiry dates.
To make things clearer, arrange THOUSANDSSSSS of cans


This should be interesting.
Because other than being able to learn to "catch a fast glimpse of the expiry date on the respective can food"
I also get to gain knowledge in regards to science, specifically habitation and ecosystem.
To suprise uninspiring science students like me,
It is truly inspiration to find out that though insects cant drill theough metals, they survive in can packed box.

I get to see all kinds of life form,
First, I get to see spiders...
forming webs between tins cans


and of course the ALMIGHTY COCK
roach which I am totally cautious of.
If you see cockroach, you won't see Edmund within 10m
If you see Flying Cockroach, u won't find me within the next 100kilometre

If you still don't get it, it means I am afraid of Cockroach, TOTALLY!


Not to scare you, but there is a reason why I call them ALMIGHTY COCKROACH
Because they are truly ALMIGHTY
Let me run u thru some fast facts:
it...

  • Can stop breathing for 40 freaking mintues!
  • Can go fasting for 1 month!
  • Can live for 1 Week without a FREAKING HEAD!
  • brain are scattered around it's FREAKING BODY!
  • is worst than pig, they eat almost anything! Including ur FREAKING HAIR!
  • don need gd environment/food to reproduce. MEANING THEY CAN REPRODUCE ALMOST ANYWHERE; ANYTIME as long as they "interact"
  • Is the OLDEST INSECT IN THIS FREAKING WORLD! ANCIENT! (est. 350 million yr)
  • Talk to you when you are bored!

... the last point is a lie...


But there is one more thing u nd to know.
If you are wondering how you can still live should a nuclear bomb land on ur Motherland, ASK THE COCKROACH!
YES! becos tt FREAKING cockroach tt we talk abt is the SOLE SURVIVOR OF THE NUCLEAR BLAST!

& I think tt says a little abt Pesiticide,
IF! or SINCE! cockroach survive nuclear bomb but not pesticide
u can only imagine how "gd-4-health" is pesticide to the human body.
Don't use too much of it, u may mutate into a cockroach!

*For @men's discretion, no Cockroach OR! Cockroach-related graphics will be displayed.
*However, for user's advise, just in case u're wondering. Here is an e.g. how a cockroach MAY look like!

No comments: