Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I am lying on my desk
looking
(dazing) at my laptop
listening
(hearing) to radio, or am i
i only hear the fan behind me
maybe a few notes of msn alert
the radio is jus to make mi rm not as quiet as it seems

i am so so so0o0o0 tired
i have been dozing off and late for work for the past few days

but for some reason,
i don feel like slping
i call this
"nua-ing"
worst state of rotting.
where u jus remain rooted and rotted at the same spot typically waiting for time to past

I am jus msning ppl
talking nonsense


and maybe think about gals?
not the dirty way though.
jus wondering y did god leave me alone for the past 20 yrs?
isit really becos I am in for a big gift at the final lapse?

ok, wadeva


I nd to go Queensway on Thurs.
to get some stuff
but my friends is not free.
and i thought for awhile (or maybe a long while since I am rotting)
i realise i don have much friends

so I am appealing here for ppl to go out with me on Thurs!
ANyone?
ok.. not much ppl read my blog either


b4 i end, i jus wan to note tt i am not emoing
just "nua"-ing.


and if u are wondering if i feel like a loser now?
I think i am
but i am going to ask u who doesnt?
if u always think u are a winner
u wont ever change and improve
so right now, i am improving
*alsoanothercoverupspeech


------------------------------------------------


Story 1:
A nurse saw a patient writing a letter ... She got curious and went to
take a peek.. But the patient didn't wanna let her see.

Nurse (unable to contain her curiosity): "Who are you writing to?"

Patient: "I'm writing a letter to myself..."
Her curiosity grew and she thought to herself (Why would someone write
a letter to himself?)

So she asked again: "So...what's written inside?"

Patient (got impatient): "You crazy ah? I haven't receive the letter,
how would I know??"



Story 2:
One truck driver was doing his usual delivery to IMH.
He discovered a flat tyre when he was about to go home after unloading
the stuff.

He jacked up the truck and took the flat tyre down.
When he was about to fix on the new tyre, he accidentally dropped all
the bolts into the drain.

The truck driver was very sad as he can't fished the bolts up; started
to panick.

Coincidentally, one patient walk past and asked the driver what
happened.

The driver thought to himself, since there's nothing much he can do, he
told the patient the whole incident.

The patient nonchantly replied: "can't even fix such a simple
problem...no wonder you are destined to be a truck driver..." he goes on
explaining:

"You just have to take one bolt each from the other 3 tyres and fix it
onto this tyre. Drive to the nearest workshop and replace the missing
ones"

The driver was very impressed and asked "You're so smart but why do you
stay in IMH?"

Patient replied: "I stay here because I'm crazy not STUPID!"


-----------------------------
When a we cannot handle something
especially when it comes to matter of heart
before our brain cannot take it
our brain will, in an attempt to protect itself
create another self
that is what doctor call SP (Split Personaility)
which is a form of protection for human

so in the end
we end up here...

P.S: gd nite guys!
and gals...

No comments: