I need to blog.
Otherwise, I'd fall aslp... at work.
And since I am blogging when I am dozing off, it won't make much sense.
I will tell of my 宅男-'donwannabe' plan.
Remember I told e world 1 week ago what happen to my rotting Life?
where EVERYDAY is eat;slp;shit (oh yea and work) live?
even on Labor Day + the 2 weekend, I was 90% of the time in my hse, at my room.
Listening to radio and radio. and... maybe some radio.
Well, it got better!
On MONDAY!
nothing changes still...
But since Tuesday... Things start to took a turn.
宅男 starts to be nowhere to be found
Here's the list of activity I engaged in!:
- Dinner
- Shop
- Secondary School meet-up
- Interview
- Barbeque
- Pool
- Jog
- Lan-Gaming
*no worries, none of it is hallucination running inside the almost down-rot me
Now, I just hope it tt the 宅男within finds another body to rest in...
No comments:
Post a Comment