Sunday, April 12, 2009

Police&"Thief"

Fast & Furios is gd
It's both
Fast!
and
Furios!

Story end.
----------
Next Story.

Thanks Angel for e company, I make up for dinner.
The dinner was good catch-up with Primary school friends once in a while.

As for a Police on duty, it was too I suppose.
At least he tried to catch-up with me.
Now, let me try to put all these into Primary School compo form.

Upon purchasing my noodles, I realise I have no money to pay.
Thus, I went to the ATM across the road to withdraw some money.
After withdrawing, I saw a cop car driving in.

There, dropped 2 guys in plain clothes. Call them A & B.
And I thought "WTH MAN! Use Police police car to long pang ppl!"
Apparently not,
A & B walked different direction upon dropping off the cars.

As for me, after realising tt the car and oil used are purchase with taxpayer's money
which means part of it came from my parents,
I ogled at A & B, mostly B.

The Flapping Story Begins here, please bear with me because I'm quite puzzled as well.

B saw me ogling at him.
B reached towards the back of his pants and took out something like a wallet
and, for some unknown reason, flapped it open twice.
I blinked, Walked off and turned back for another glimpse
B looked at me and flapped his "flappy pouch" once more
Then he said "Police"
I say "Ok" and walked off
He then shouted "Boy!"
I looked at him and he somewhat flapped "it" again!
I was puzzled and ask "You want me to follow you?"
B say "Ya, Police"
and did the flappy again...
I followed the Flappy B!


The flappy wallet looks somewhat like this...



















The catch-up session between the police and me then begin HERE!
Flappy B: Do you have I/C?
@men: Yes!... Eh no! Student Pass can?
Flappy B: No I/C ar, let me see...
@men pass the student pass over.
Flappy B: What school are you from?
@men: I'm from Republic Polytechnic but I just graduated
Flappy B: How old are you?
@men: 20 this year.
Flappy B: Ok! Don't worry boy, just some routine check.
@men: Ok!
Flappy B passed me back my Student Pass
Flappy B: Just follow me.
@men: Sir! I order food ready.
Flappy B: Oh! You ordered food ar! Okok!
@men continue following
@men: ...
@men: So sir, do I still continue following you?
Flappy B: No worries, you can go back.
@men: Thank you.

If there is anything to learn from my story.
It is that police also do care about our well-being, especially my stomach.

No comments: